Monday, June 2, 2014

Ava Ryan: Vine Celebrity

Ava Ryan is a Vine sensation and she's only 4 years old. She has more than 100,000 followers and has been written about in the Huffington Poster. Her mom, Vine user Katie Ryan, started taking the videos to share Ava's witty, hilarious moments with the family and Ava's fame quickly grew. And no wonder. She's such a ham, and can entertain for hours (trust me I've been sitting in the same spot watching her vines longer than I'd like to admit.)

People on Vine are becoming the new internet sensations (what we used to see coming from YouTube.) They're appearing on the Voice, in social media commercials, at signing events, and on talk shows. Ava hasn't reached this level of fame yet, though there is talk of her being featured on Ellen.

So why should you watch her?

She has quite a few characters (a 16 year old and a southern belle to name a couple) that she impersonates with perfection.



Like any four year old, she's unfiltered and says whats on her mind.

 



She could all teach us a lesson on how to handle embarrassing moments.

 


She's got great lifestyle tips.

 

And she's got the best career ideas.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so great. How did you stumble upon Ava? I am not a huge vine fan, but I have watched them and have never seen her. I hope that she makes her way on to Ellen... I think that would be so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I just looked her mom up on Vine to watch several of her videos and she is hilarious! I have never heard of her before either, but she is at the top of the search list when I began searching. I wonder how she became so popular because there are so many vines of cute kids out there. I would also like to see her on Ellen.

    ReplyDelete